Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Questions for teacher Kyle

In an effort to build better relationships with my students and to make classes more fun, I told my students to write down any questions that they have about me. Well, I am sitting in front of a stack of over a hundred pieces of paper with questions I'm supposed to answer over the course of this year. Here are some samplings:

- You are married? (the number one question)
- Have you all parents? (the number two question)
- In America do you eat beans?   
- Teacher Kyle is a teacher know many language kinyarwanda, Kiswahili, English, ...    (HA!)
- You can help the poverty?   
- How many children and wives do you have in America?
- Have you woman?
- What is the meaning of LosAngels?
 - You know today USA has black president is miraclous to you what you think about it?
- Why change the country from America to Rwanda?
- I would like to know your mortal status?
- If you know French I will tell more about the road to success.   (!?!?)
- Can you perform to take me in USA if possible?
- Which type of religion do you pray in? 
- How do you compare the climate modification of Rwanda and USA?
- How have years old?
- I wont to know a news about a superstar in the music.
- I need to know the names of your parents. 
- You know a date of your birthday?
- Can I see a poor person in America like in Africa?
- Some people say that in America in your country there are some people who have the heart of help other like us student the ones of us the money is difficult I say school feese. When you go in America you will tell them this problem?  

1 comment:

Meghan VanderMale said...

Ha! I would also like to know your mortal status!