Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we head to Rwanda at 9:30am!!! A completely different and new culture, place, people, and life. don't have any idea who I'll meet tomorrow, the conversations I will have or even where exactly I'll end up... And it's absolutely thrilling. I pray that thru my actions and words, in every encounter, joy, humility, and the love of the gospel will be shared. Tomorrow is an adventure!!!

P.s. Im totally lovin my iPod touch with the hotels wireless right now... I won't be able to do this much in Rwanda!!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Kyle -- That must be an awesome and invigorating feeling! Trust and know we're praying for you and this adventure.

Becky said...

Wow, have a safe trip, be our eyes and ears, it is exciting, I am praying for you. Rwandans are lucky to you! May the Lord be glorify through you.